All our Lasers and Levels carry a manufactures warranty.
Length of Warranty:
- The amount of warranty is written in the user manual for each instrument.
- All warranties cover workmanship and defects in material only.
- The warranty starts when you purchase the instrument. Please keep your invoice and/or delivery docket with serial numbers as proof of purchase.
- We have the right to either repair or replace the said item within the warranty period.
- The warranty is covered for the original purchaser.
- The instrument must be returned to Lasers and Levels Online service department for inspection prior to approval of a warranty claim. The freight costs to our service department are your responsibility. The return freight costs are paid by Lasers and Levels Online.
What is not covered in the warranty:
- Abuse or dropping of the instrument.
- Any loss of time, profits or incidental or consequential losses are not covered under a warranty claim.
- Adjustments or calibrations or instruments
Our technicians have years of experience and repair our range of Laser and Optical products:
Spectra Precision Yellow
Spectra Precision Blue
We also service the following quality brands:
Sokkia also known as Sokkisha
Leica also known as Wild
Laser Alignment. AGL
Pro Shot also known as Laser Reference
We do not service outside our own brands or the above brands
Contact us to assist in arranging transport to and from your address.