Building on the concept of previous AMA Tunnel Lasers, but with significant improvements to make tunnelling easier. The T8 design has been perfected during more than 20 years of service. It is extremely robust, built to cope with the harsh tunnelling environment.
- Tried and proven adjustable locking screws with precision threads.
- Simple, compact and easy to use, with universal adjustable mount.
- Robust hard wearing metal-housing, waterproof.
- Vacuum filled with dry nitrogen = condensation free optics.
- Easy to replace front window, tilting down to avoid falling debris.
- New high quality optic giving an operating range over 600 m.
- Standard UNC 5/8″ thread plus 1″ dia. bolt mount.
- Cable for 12-30VDC optional 110-230VAC, 50-60Hz
- Inbuilt polarity protection, very low current draw <50mA/12V. This equals more than a months use with a standard car battery.
|Laser source||Visible diode, 635nm, class 3R Laser output power3,5mW|
|Optional high power||5mW (max 7mW)|
|Beam diameter at 600m||35mm|
|Beam diameter at 100m||20mm|
|Power||12-30VDC 110-240VAC, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions with bracket|
|Length (beam direction)||270mm|