Spectra Precision Layout Pro Software
DescriptionSpectra Precision Layout Pro Field and Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office construction positioning solutions give contractors more control of their job sites allowing significant improvements in construction accuracy and productivity. Spectra Precision Layout Pro Field software lets you carry, manage, work with, and lay out your site using total station for positions and distance measurements.
Layout Pro Field software enables you to:
- Take CAD designs and data into the field.
- Lay out complex concrete forms or anchor bolts from any location by referencing any two known points.
- Lay out control points and offset hubs faster and more cost-effectively work on your schedule.
- Lay out all lines from one reference location with no string lines, transits or theodolites.
- Make minor adjustments to the building position as needed without waiting or paying subcontractor fees.
- Check the work of others and create documentation for change orders when necessary. Reflectorless measurement capabilities make as-built checks a one-person job.
- Lay out control lines for subcontractors faster and more accurately than with tapes and theodolites.
- Easily collect topographical data and import it into third-party software for elevation and cut and fill analysis.
Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office Spectra Precision Layout Pro Office software is designed for the contractor using Spectra Precision Layout Pro Field software for their layout applications. It’s the ideal companion for anyone working with large or complex drawings. Featuring an intuitive graphical user interface, Layout Pro Office software makes it easy to create a digital replica of your construction blueprint in the office before going out on the site to do the layout. While you are still in the office, you can use simple tools to perform distance, angle, area or down-and-out computations. You can also create your construction points from AutoCAD DXF or DWG files and upload them to the Layout Pro Field. No need to learn a complete engineering CAD program.
- Graphical user interface provides direct access to common functions for a shorter learning curve and minimal self-training.
- Standard view controls offer a common user interface designed for anyone with a limited understanding of CAD for fast, easy operation.
- Multiple point selection in Individual, Window, and Current view point selection techniques give you maximum control to select points.
- Enter Plan and information in the office. Check the work with COGO (coordinate geometry) functionality before going to the field.
- Supports importing AutoCAD DWG and DXF files for creating layout points. Do the entire file at once, select a single layer, or select individual lines to create points.
- Import and export text files that contain a list of points and coordinates for use in other programs.
Layout Pro Onboard: Nikon XF Nikon Nivo C Spectra Precision FOCUS 8 Layout Pro on the Nomad connected to: Nikon XS, Nivo M, DTM-322, or NPL-322 Spectra Precision FOCUS 6 Various 3rd party total stations Layout Pro on the Ranger 3 connected to: FOCUS 30 Robotic Total station with the integrated 2.4GHz radio Or connect to any of the total stations listed above