DescriptionThe ProNivo ( Germany) Tile Laser Produces 5 accurate lines at 90 deg and 45 deg. Proving to be the most sort after Tilers laser it features a metal base, levelling foot screws and the ability to use the Pulsed mode to detect the lines in bright light or outdoors. ( using the optional Smart Detector ) The L45 is industry tuff and built to last for every tiling job.
- Robust metal base construction.
- 5 Thin lines at 90 deg and 45 deg.
- Two Level bubbles.
- Laser class 2
- Adjustable levelling base for uneven surfaces.
- One button Operation for ALL 5 lines.
- Pulsed mode for use with optional Smart Detector
- Range out door is 40m with Detector.
- 2.5mm at 10m
- Warranty 1 Year
Projection of laser lines in 45° and 90° angles on walls and floor for tiling
|Levelling accuracy||± 1.0 mm / 1 m|
|Angular accuracy||± 2.5 mm / 10 m|
|Working range||10m (Up to 40 m with detector)|
|Laser class||2M (635 nm)|
|Power supply||3x 1.5 AA batteries|
|Operating time||ca. 10 hours|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to +45°C|
|IP protection class||IP55 except battery housing|