David White Tomi LR 410 H
DescriptionThe David White LR 410H is a simple, single horizontal rotary laser with electronic self-leveling technology. This laser system is ideal for exterior elevation, level, and simple grade work.
- Visible beam great for indoor and out door use
- Manual Dual grade set and rake matching.
- Laser Class II can be used on any site.
- Two battery sources – never run out of power on the job site.
- Height Alert.
- One button operation
- Robust hi impact carry case to protect laser and keep in Calibration.
- Longest Warranty
- Leveling, checking elevations, concrete forms, footings, foundations
- Estimating cut and fill
- Installation of decks, pools, drop ceilings, floors
- Excavating, digging footings, septic systems
|Accuracy||+/- 1.8mm /30m|
|Working Range ( Diameter m )||700m PLUS|
|Self Levelling||Servo +/- 4 Deg|
|Laser Type||Laser Class II ,|
|Height Alert warning||light and buzzer.|
|Power Source||Two provided: Rechargeable Li-ion battery pack & 4 C Cells Alkaline|
|Operating time||50hrs ( Alkaline ), 30 Hrs with Lithium.|
|Rotational speeds||400,600 and 2200RPM|
|Operating Temp||-10C to 60 C|
|Manual Dual Grades||+/- 4 Deg|
|Visible beam||630 -670 nm|
|Australian Calibration Certificate||Yes|