David White PL5CL
The David White (USA) 5 Point and Cross laser combines a robust rubberises housing for the trade professional. It allows the use of Dots at right angles, including PLUM UP & DOWN, and the universal mount is tripod mountable and allows wall mounting with the versatile mount which is part of the system.
The specifications are the best on the market and using the PULSED mode the lines can be detected outside up to 60m with the optional “Smart Detector”. The PL5CL is the one laser that has you covered both for interior and outdoor application in shop fitters, 1st & 2nd fixes, ceiling contractors and many more trades.
- Self Levelling Point & Cross laser for all at right angles A5 dots and Vertical, Horizontal Lines and Plumb UP & Down.
- Extremely Robust
- 5 Dots and two lines all at Rt angles to each other.
- Plumb point down.
- Laser Class 2.
- Self Levelling range 5 Deg
- One button operation for all functions.
- 3mm at 30m accuracy.
- Working range 15 to 20m depending on light conditions.
- Working Range with the Optional receiver ” Smart Detector” 60m
- Multi functional mounting system.
- Connects to 5/8 X 11 or Camera thread , 20 x11 or clips on wall or hangs from ceiling railings with inbuilt clip.
- Pulsed mode for out door receiver.
- Strong Magnet mounts inbuilt to the Multi Functional mount.
- Manual mode for matching slopes.
- Red Target, inbuilt stand.
- Warranty 1 Year
- 1st & 2nd Fixers
- Ceiling Contractors
- Kitchen Installers
- Shop Fitters
- External Decks
- General Builders
|Leveling accuracy:||3mm at 30m|
|Working range with optional detector:||Up to 50m|
|Self-leveling range:||typically ± 4°|
|Operating temperature:||–10 to +50°C|
|Laser class:||2, 635nm, <1mW|
|Tripod mount:||5/8″– 11, 1/4″– 20|
|Batteries:||4 x 1.5v (AA)|
|Degree of protection:||IP54 (dust and splash water protected)|